Integrated Care for Kids (InC/K)
Behavioral Health Services
Integrity Health Group’s mission includes providing access to quality mental health care for children, adolescents, and families through integration into our office. Our providers and registered therapists provide behavioral health evaluations, brief interventions and/or psychotherapy and consultations in the primary care office.
Sourav Sengupta, MD, MPH
Area of Specialization: Child & Adolescent and Adult Psychiatry
Education: Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston; Psychiatry Training at the Western Psychiatric Institute & Clinic in Pittsburgh.
Accreditations/Associations: Child Adolescent and Adult Psychiatrist at the University at Buffalo School of Medicine Department of Psychiatry
Joshua Russell, MD
Area of Specialization: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Education:Medical school and Psychiatry training at the Jacobs School for Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo
Accreditations/Associations: Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist at the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Department of Psychiatry. Board certified in General Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Sharon Hughes, LCSW-R
Area of Specialization: Clinical Social Work
Education: Master of Social Work (MSW), State University of New York at Buffalo
Accreditations/Associations: EMDR Trained; CBT trained; over 15 years’ experience in therapy with children, adolescents, and families.
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD) - 800-233-4050 - chadd.org
- Educational website about ADAD - insideadhd.org
- National Resource Center on ADHD - help4adhd.org
- American Academy of Pediatrics Healthy Children ADHD basics - aap.org
- "ADDitude" – magazine for parents of children and teens with ADHD
- ADHD and the Nature of Self-Control by Russell Barkley, Ph. D.
- Making The System Work For Your Child With ADHD by Peter S. Jensen, MD
- Sometimes I Drive My Mom Crazy, But I Know She's Crazy About Me: a Self Esteem Guide for ADHD Children by Lawrence Shapiro, Ph. D.
- Taking Control of ADHD, Revised Edition: The Complete, Authoritative Guide for Parents by Russell Barkley,Ph. D.
- Parent Network of WNY- Parents helping parents and professionals enable individuals with disabilities to reach their own potential. parentnetworkwny.org
- Early Childhood Direction Center at Women's' and Children's Hospital of Buffalo – for children from birth through 5 years of age wchob.org/ecdc
- What is Autism? What is Autism Spectrum Disorder? autismspeaks.org/whatisit/index.php
- Autism Society - autism-society.org
- Organization for Autism Research researchautism.org/resources/reading/index.asp
- Interactive Autism Network – linking autism community and resources iancommunity.org/
- American Academy of Pediatrics - Autism https://www.aap.org/en-us/about-the-aap/Committees-Councils-Sections/Council-on-Children-with-Disabilities/Pages/Autism.aspx
- National Institute of Health health.nih.gov/topic/Autism
- National Institute of Mental Health ninds.nih.gov/disorders/autism
Depression / Anxiety Resources
- Depression and Related Affective Disorders Association - drada.org
- Families for Depression Awareness - familyaware.org
- National Alliance on Mental Illness - nami.org/adolescentdepression
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance - dbsalliance.org
- Family resources for children with mood disorders - thebalancedmind.org
- National Institute of Mental Health - anxiety disorders - nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/anxiety-disorders/index.shtml
- National Institute of Mental Health - depression - nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/depression
- Spectrum Health Services Crisis and Re-Stabilization Emergency Services - shswny.org/Services/ErieCounty